News & Events
Our Chapter is focused on bringing design-oriented programs to our members in numerous ways to help them develop their professional skills including the following:
- Sponsored meetings introducing our members to local green industry products and services
- Construction Site tours: site visits to landscape installations in progress to discuss building and construction methods and techniques
- Business development workshops and seminars to learn the latest in marketing, social media for business, organization, and time-saving skills
- Premium Events: High-end design-oriented programs intended to develop landscape design skills and to introduce our members to the best talents and ideas in our industry.
Board Meetings are open to all members, we welcome your input! Locations vary throughout the year. Contact any board member for more information.
- Save the date! (Thursday, November 2nd): Mutual Materials – Lunch and Learn
More details to follow…