Our Chapter is focused on bringing design-oriented programs to our members in numerous ways to help them develop their professional skills including:
- Premium Events: High-end design-oriented programs intended to develop landscape design skills and to introduce our members to the best talents and ideas in our industry.
- Business development workshops and seminars to learn the latest in marketing, social media for business, organization, and time-saving skills
- Construction Site tours: site visits to landscape installations in progress to discuss building and construction methods and techniques
- Sponsored meetings introducing our members to local green industry products and services
Board Meetings are open to all members, we welcome your input! Locations vary throughout the year. Contact any board member for more information.
- DON’T MISS IT! (Friday 09.28.18) – Engaging with Technology: A Landscape Designer’s Take on Using Apps and Making the Most of the Tools at Our Fingertips
On Friday, September 28th, APLD Oregon presents another great Academy 2018 event [...]
- SAVE THE DATE! (Saturday 11.10.18) Pam Berstler Workshop – The Watershed Approach to Landscape Transformation
Our much-anticipated day-long workshop with Pam Berstler has been scheduled for Saturday, [...]