News & Events
Our Chapter is focused on bringing design-oriented programs to our members in numerous ways to help them develop their professional skills including the following:
- Sponsored meetings introducing our members to local green industry products and services
- Construction Site tours: site visits to landscape installations in progress to discuss building and construction methods and techniques
- Business development workshops and seminars to learn the latest in marketing, social media for business, organization, and time-saving skills
- Premium Events: High-end design-oriented programs intended to develop landscape design skills and to introduce our members to the best talents and ideas in our industry.
Board Meetings are open to all members, we welcome your input! Locations vary throughout the year. Contact any board member for more information.
- Friday & Saturday, April 21st – 22nd: Celebrate Spring at the Lazy Ant Ranch!
Barb Simon is hosting a campout at her family’s beautiful ranch in [...]
- (May) Lunch and Learn with Ryan Schultze of Oregon Outdoor Lighting
Stay tuned for more info…
- Wicked Cool! 2017 APLD International Design Conference in Boston
Save the Date! July 13th – 17th – join us in Boston [...]
- (June) Right Paint, Right Place: paints and coatings for the outdoors with Sherwin Williams
More info to come!