Our Chapter is focused on bringing design-oriented programs to our members in numerous ways to help them develop their professional skills including:
- Premium Events: High-end design-oriented programs intended to develop landscape design skills and to introduce our members to the best talents and ideas in our industry.
- Business development workshops and seminars to learn the latest in marketing, social media for business, organization, and time-saving skills
- Construction Site tours: site visits to landscape installations in progress to discuss building and construction methods and techniques
- Sponsored meetings introducing our members to local green industry products and services
Board Meetings are open to all members, we welcome your input! Locations vary throughout the year. Contact any board member for more information.
- (F.04.20 – Sa.04.21) Klickitat Campout at the Lazy Ant Ranch…
Celebrate the lushness of spring at the Lazy Ant Ranch! Barb Simon, [...]
- (Sat.05.19.18) Workshop – A Watershed Approach to Gardening
On Saturday, May 19th, APLD Oregon is delighted to host Pam Berstler, [...]