News & Events
Our Chapter is focused on bringing design-oriented programs to our members in numerous ways to help them develop their professional skills including the following:
- Sponsored meetings introducing our members to local green industry products and services
- Construction Site tours: site visits to landscape installations in progress to discuss building and construction methods and techniques
- Business development workshops and seminars to learn the latest in marketing, social media for business, organization, and time-saving skills
- Premium Events: High-end design-oriented programs intended to develop landscape design skills and to introduce our members to the best talents and ideas in our industry.
Board Meetings are open to all members, we welcome your input! Locations vary throughout the year. Contact any board member for more information.
- (Wednesday, June 21st): Right Paint, Right Place – paints and coatings in the landscape
Join APLD Oregon for a lunch and learn with Brian Keil of [...]
- Wicked Cool! 2017 APLD International Design Conference in Boston
Save the Date! July 13th – 17th – join us in Boston [...]
- (Wednesday, July 26th): Lunch & Learn – Erosion Control (Paving, Gabions and More…)
In July, APLD Oregon will present a Lunch & Learn courtesy of [...]
- (Tuesday, September 26th): COLOR! Using It to Understand Your Clients and Increase Your Demand…
In September, APLD Oregon is pleased to host Christina Salwitz (The Personal [...]